Wednesday 18 October 2017

Tonic-tastic Shaker Coffin Halloween Decoration :D


I love the 2017 Halloween collection of dies from Tonic, they are so gorgeous, and there's so much you can do with them all!! I had this idea to create a shallow shaker (full of bones) in the top of the coffin box, and I was planning on keeping it as a functioning box, however I decided to use pearlescent card to make my box, and because the frame of the shaker was so thin, the glue didn't want to hold on the pearly finish, so I ended up sealing the box and making it a decoration instead, so if I made this again, I would definitely use regular black card instead, the pearly card would be fine for a regular box, but with the added shaker element, there really needed to be a good bond :D I think it makes a cool decoration though, and it's nice to have the interactive shaker element too :D :D Hope you liked seeing how I made this :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Spooktacular Coffin Treat Box
Craft Perfect Onyx Black Pearlescent Card
Craft Perfect Purple Mist Satin Mirror Card
Craft Perfect Ultra Smooth White Card
Spooky Mini Moments Sentiment Die
Boo! Mini Moments Sentiment Die
Rococo Crawly Cobweb
Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Black Diamond
Acetate
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Glass Cutting Mat
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine

To see the process behind this spooky Halloween Shaker Coffin Decoration, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D














No comments:

Post a Comment